Leicester (LE3) with agile working policy
Up to £28,000 + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, incentives + many other benefits
The Company: ATA Recruitment was formed in 1963 to offer white collar recruitment, and later became part of the RTC Group. With over fifty years accumulated knowledge and experience, ATA Recruitment is today one of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies. You will be working alongside a great team in Leicester, not to mention our Director, Chris Addison, who joined us as a trainee and now boasts over 20 years’ experience with us. We are committed to our structured progression plan, and you will know exactly what is required from you to enable you to develop. Our thorough training programme will equip you with all knowledge and skills you need to be successful – whatever level of experience you have. Our director says “At the end of the day, our business is all about people. We invest in our team from the day they join, right the way through their career to ensure they not only have the best start possible but continue to thrive and develop as a key member of the ATA Recruitment team."
The Role: We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our expanding white collar engineering team in Leicester, as a Recruitment Consultant. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, or sales professional, looking for their next step within a growing business. This is an ideal role for someone looking to move into a management position, as given the growth in this sector we expect that it won’t be long until you start building a team around you. Due to the rate of progression for this role, we will only be considering applicants that have at least 2 years recruitment or B2B sales experience. If you have experience in the engineering sector too, that will be viewed as advantageous.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
- Ensuring clients receive a quality service
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
- Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
- Achieving targets
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be/have:
- From a sales or recruitment background, with a proven track record as an Account Manager
- Able to form relationships with and present articulately to senior contacts within our marketplace
- Motivated, with the desire to succeed and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and effectively
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information, contact our Talent Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation