AREA SALES MANAGER
35-42K + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + COMPANY CAR BMW, MERCEDES + PENSION + MOBILE + LAPTOP + 28 DAYS HOLIDAY
I’m extremely excited to be representing a private organisation that buy and supply automated machinery into the PVC, aluminium and glass sector. My client has a turnover of around £12million with a view to grow in the next 5 years. With a global presence and a fine reputation for quality products, this business continues to grow. Due to increased customer demand the business is looking to expand the sales team by adding two area sales managers to the team.
As an area sales manager your role will be as follows:
- Covering the South, Southampton, Bristol, Brighton, Reading
- Selling through OEM’s.
- Your focus will be on the PVC, glass and the aluminium sector.
- You will be expected to bill at least £1million worth of new business within your first year.
- You will be walking into an area already turning over £3million worth of business.
- Working on projects valued around £200k to £1mill.
- Analysing key accounts to spend your time with and identifying new opportunities.
- Carrying out product demonstrations for your customers either on site or at your factory.
- Walking into over 100 leads to actively work with.
The ideal area sales manager will have
- 3 to 5 years sales experience of selling capital equipment.
- A good understanding of heavy purpose machinery.
- Hunger for new business and will go the extra mile.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong Development Skills.
The successful Area Sales Manager can expect great in-house training with specialists within the company to develop your knowledge of the product to help you upsell in the best way possible. As the business grows there will be chances for you to show you can take on more responsibility that will be beneficial for yourself and the company.
To apply for this role please either apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information please contact 0116 216 7012
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.RG1 2BD