Assistant Project Manager
£25k – Hybrid working – industry leading benefits and Training
Are you motivated by interesting and challenging projects?
Do you want to move into a project based role?
Do you want to join an exciting and forward thinking organisation with high level development opportunities?
Then this is for you.....
Main Purpose of the Role
Responsible for the accurate support of high value projects in a world class engineering and manufacturing facility. Exciting opportunity to join a successful business in a time of growth and be involved with niche products at the cutting edge of their market.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Detail focused and able to communicate effectively to a range of audiences
• Some engineering or manufacturing experience
• Able to develop quickly and take on more responsibility
• Reporting directly to the business unit manager, you will support the project management team to deliver complex projects on time
• See projects through from concept to completion
• Liaise with both internal and external parties.
• Manage complex engineering projects.
Salary and Benefits
£25k + excellent benefits package
Well known, with worldwide exposure in a number of sectors but primarily in vertical markets. Multiple projects worldwide and a market leading product line.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation