CompEX Electrician – Field Service
Covering the area from Birmingham down to the M4
£35k - £37k + Overtime + Company Pension + Van (fuel card)
This privately owned business is currently experiencing some fantastic growth due to their continuing market diversification and increase in new clients. This company really look after their staff, they have a management team that gives an enviable level of support and development to their employees. This position will also give you an excellent work/life balance, rather than going offshore, staying away from home or working extremely long hours this role will give you the opportunity to service a territory near your home whilst completing challenging work.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would thrive in, then please contact Steve Harrhy on 07827295376 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a CompEX Electrician the role will involve the following:
- Carrying out electrical inspections of all wiring, motors and electrical components within ATEX regulated environments (fuelling sites, military bases)
- Reporting on the inspection and recommending any remedial work required.
- Carrying out repairs to the electrical components in the system
- Some installations may be required – carrying out cabling and trunking for new Compex controlled sites
- 60% - Inspection / 30% - Repairs / 10% - Installation work
- At the end of the week on most Friday’s you will be working from home creating all the Compex Inspection reports from the weeks work.
The CompEX electrician will need the following to be successful in their application:
- Have a current CompEX related qualification
- A testing & Inspection qualification
- To enjoy working or want to move into a field service role
- To be based between the M4 Corridor and Birmingham
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to help support the customer
- An eye for detail and diligent working practices
- £35k - £37k Basic Salary
- Company Van
- Company Pension
- Paid overtime
- Most Friday’s at home completing reports.
- Minimal staying away from home.
If you’re interested in this role please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07827 295376
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.