£50,000 - £55,000 + £4,500 Car Allowance + Agile Working Policy + Flexible Holiday Policy
My client delivers large value turnkey engineering projects across the beverage, pharmaceutical and food markets. The company have a trading history that dates back over 200 years and are widely recognised as the leading company in their field.
The business employs over 300 staff with any of these employed in engineering roles. They deliver projects that can range from £5 million to £50 million and value and can take responsibility for the design, procurement and complete delivery of the turnkey project.
The company have grown incredibly from £25 million turnover to £100 million in the past six years.
Compliance of the projects the business delivers is of paramount importance to the business and due to the bespoke nature of the projects they deliver compliance can vary greatly from project to project.
Due to the ongoing expansion in the business the company are creating a new compliance focused role and are recruiting for Compliance Engineer to join their business as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead in compliance in a rapidly growing engineering business who can offer future career development.
Your role will be to ensure relevant UK (CE, UKCA) or international compliance is in place for the projects the company delivers. This will see you chairing and leading risk assessments and mitigations for the projects being delivered to help the business design projects with minimal risk.
Please apply online for immediate consideration for the role.
The Compliance Engineer ensures that projects the business delivers are compliant with CE, UKCA marking standards as well as compliant with other standards required (ATEX, DSEAR, ASME, PED, Machine Directives) across projects in the UK and overseas.
You will be the Compliance lead for all projects the company delivers chairing and leading HAZOP and HAZID processes to minimise risks in projects. Your role will involve:
- Leading the process of ensuring that all the equipment, products and process systems supplied by my client comply with the relevant engineering safety standards.
- Leading and managing the process of ensuring that all the equipment, products and process systems supplied by my client are CE / UKCA marked in accordance to the relevant directives.
- Leading design and machinery risk assessments in line with EN standards and machinery directives for equipment and systems provided.
- Ensuring designs and projects meet all required ATEX, DSEAR and or NFPA regulations
- Creating technical construction files.
- Ensuring compliance documentation in place from suppliers for the products being supplied as part of projects.
To be successful in your application for this Compliance Engineer role you will need:
- Experience in a compliance engineering, safety engineering or related type role.
- To have experience in leading risk assessment and mitigation processes in relation to compliance
- An engineering qualification at HNC, HND or Degree level.
- £50,000 - 55,000
- £4,500 Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- An opportunity to put your stamp on a business with it being a new role.
- Agile working policy (3 in the office, two from home)
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply online.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation