CONSTRUCTION LABOURER x8
Contract until the end of 2022
4 on 4 off DAYS
£16.50 p/h + Holiday Pay
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Checking bricks for quality issues, and stacking them accordingly
- Dispose of bad quality bricks
- Heavy lifting
- Physically demanding role
- Working outdoors (under a shelter) – indoor roles available, please enquire!
For this role, you need:
- To be happy working outdoors
- To be happy working in a construction environment
- To be physically fit, and able to lift heavy loads.
- Ideal backgrounds include plasterers, labourers, builders etc.
Benefits for this role include:
- Contract until the end of 2022
- High pay rates + holiday pay
- Sheltered outdoor work, shelter from rain etc.
- Large company
- Possibilities for extensions
- Training and development opportunities
This business manufactures products used in industrial and domestic applications. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe. They are now looking to hire Labourers and Production Operatives.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Abi on 07704543769
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation