Controls Engineer – Commissioning
£350 - £400 per day (Ltd)
Site based – various locations
Our client is a leading systems integrator who design automated production and handling machinery for clients in a range of industries.
They are currently looking for an experiences Controls/Software Engineer to support with commissioning activities at a client’s site.
The role of the Controls Engineer will include:
- Commissioning pre-written software for a new machine/robot which is being added to an existing cell
- Working with Siemens PLS7 1500 & TIA Portal
- Modify code as and when required
- Prepare machines for testing
- Oversee hand over to ensure systems are working correctly
The successful candidate will come with the following skills and experience:
- Software/Controls Engineer with commissioning experience
- Previously worked on Automation/Robotics projects within the Automotive sector
- Experience with Siemens S71500 PLC’s
- Able to modify and write code from scratch
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.