- £28,000 - £32,000
- Company bonus
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- Stock options
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
- Immediate start
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as O&G, Offshore, Offshore Wind, Marine, Power Stations/Power Plants and Hydro-Processing customers and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVD-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and are still in a growth phase. This fantastic achievement is down to the products and services my client offers as well as a testament to the solid relationships they have forged with their customers over the years.
Having recently recruited for this business, I can first-hand say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership roles should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Document Controller will be as follows:
- Document control of all engineering related document control activities
- Maintain the business document management system
- Responsible for document lifecycle management, audit trail history and archiving
- To work closely with the engineering departments to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries
- The Document Controller will be encouraged to support where necessary updates to the existing processes and document control
- Update and maintain the document register and update the drawing file (hard and electronic)
- Distributing ECN/ECR (engineering change notes/request) and updating the register
- Expedite ECN/ECR. Administer and file incoming drawings and documents
- Support QA/QC documentation requirements and ensure they are maintained
- Creation of project files and execute workflow requirements in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal Document Controller will have a combination of the following:
- You must have worked in an engineering support role such as Document Control, Project Administration, Sales Admin, Technical Support Administrator or related
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing, technical or construction-related company
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, ideally Adobe however, training will be provided.
- Highly organised and strict attention to detail
- Based or commutable to Monmouthshire
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the autonomy to manage projects as you see fit as well as working for a company that is a true “investor in people”.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation