Electrical / Controls Design Engineer
£45k – 55k
Are you a proven problem solver?
Do you relish an interesting and challenging environment?
Have you worked on complex projects?
Then this is the job for you!!
This opportunity would suit an Electrical Design and Controls Engineer who has worked with automated equipment and can engineer fit for purpose solutions.
Excellent opportunity to move to a successful and rapidly growing organisation that is constantly winning contracts - scope for progression in this role to take existing skill sets to run programs.
- Review Client specs
- Generate scheme design
- Detail and spec out the solution
- General arrangement, schematic and label drawings using 2D CAD
- Design of automation systems and PLC programming
- Fault finding PLC and panels
- Responsible for technical management and delivery of projects
- Highlight variations & ensure work completed to budget
Ideally, HNC qualified or above but will accept demonstrated experience on similar equipment
2D CAD experience / controls design (Siemens S7 & TIA)
Designed innovative solutions for complex plant equipment
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on 0113 2453540, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.