Electrical Design Engineer
Based in Rotherham
£30,000-£40,000 + Pension + 34 Days holiday + ½ day Friday
A market leader in the design and manufacture of machinery sold to blue chip companies all over the world. The machinery is complex, fully automated, and bespoke to the customers’ requirements. This business has a great name in the industry for product innovation and quality. They also have a great reputation for looking after their employees, with an enhanced benefits package, friendly working environment and fantastic training and progression opportunities.
- The electrical design engineer will be office-based working on the design of new products and the modification of existing products.
- Interpret the functional design specification to understand electrical design and control system requirements
- Define & develop control systems for installation and maintenance projects, which shall include the generation of electrical schematics and product definition documents
- Provide Technical support to manufacturing and after-sales departments
- Involvement in Factory acceptance testing and pre-commissioning tasks
- You will be a qualified electrical engineer with a background in electrical design of industrial machinery and applications
- You must have experience in putting producing electrical schematics
- This is a customer facing role, so communication and organisational skills are very important
- Any experience in PLC/HMI/SCADA is a bonus, but not essential as training can be given
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.