Electrical Design Engineer
£30 per hour (Ltd Company Contractor)
6 Month Contract
Due to an increase in workload and customer demands my client is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for a minimum 6-month contract.
You will be working on a mixture of projects at varying stages of completion.
This will include:
- Working with the client / internal teams to make sure you understand the requirement (RFQ).
- Working from RFQ’s to create an initial design – and seeking sign off in this
- Create complete design and documentation – incl. panel layouts, cable charts, BOM’s
- Modifying existing templates to make them meet the client’s bespoke requirements
- Work with the install team to help them plan the install – be available to them onsite whilst they are installing to deal with any issues / trouble shoot
The candidate must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- 5 years + experience in an Electrical Design role
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- Familiar with Automation and Robotic systems
- Able to help create an RFQ, and the use that to create a design
- Taking existing templates and making the bespoke
- Communication skills – able to liaise with and influence internal stake holders
- HNC/HND Engineering
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website