- £32,500 - £45,000
- Matched pension
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Immediate start
Location: Burton on Trent / Swadlincote Region
Commutable from: Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Loughborough, Burton-On-Trent, Ashby, Coalville, Tamworth, Swadlincote or Lichfield
My client is a specialist manufacturing business that sells, design, manufacture, build, install, project manage and commission large-scale factory equipment for the manufacturing of goods. With their in-house engineering team, they offer electrical, automation and mechanical engineering services whilst supplying total turnkey solutions to their customers.
Boasting blue-chip clients and regarded as one of the UK’s top two players within their respective field, my client specialises in providing turnkey solutions where they will design & manufacture full factory solutions. This multi-million-pound business boasts annual sales of more than £15 million, and they have a strategic plan to organically grow by 10% year on year. You will work on multiple projects at any one time with various degrees of complexity, and you will have total ownership of all electrical aspects of the projects from concept through to installation and commissioning.
The company are a true investor in people and can offer fantastic training as well as support for further education. If you are an Electrical Designer, Electrical Engineer or an Electrical Project Engineer who is looking for a new challenge, then please contact me on the details below for a confidential call.
The role of the Electrical Engineer will be:
- Liaise with the client to create an overall electrical design from initial concepts
- Conduct site surveys of existing equipment requiring upgrading or integrating with new equipment
- 70% of your time will be spent on electrical design activities, 15% spent testing panels at supplier sites and 15% commissioning activities at customer sites
- Production of specifications for the procurement of electrical installations and control panels
- Production of PLC I/O lists, PLC hardware layouts, control panel electrical schematics, block electrical schematics, cable schedules and termination schedules using AutoCAD Electrical
- Evaluation of the electrical installation and control panels quotations
- Procurement and management of control panel manufacture
- The FAT of electrical control panels before delivery to site and production of RAMS for all electrical works
- Maintenance of site documentation (schematics, schedules, records)
The ideal Electrical Engineer will have a combination of the following:
- An electrical design background, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer or Electrical Project Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical
- Experienced in electrical design within an engineering or manufacturing business
- A suitable electrical engineering qualification – BTEC. HNC, HND or Degree
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.