- £40,000 - £53,000
- Company bonus
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
- Immediate start
Location: Wigan, Lancashire
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as Marine, Water, Energy, Food, Beverage, O&G, Renewables and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVD-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and still in a growth phase. This fantastic achievement is down to the products and services my client offers as well as a testament to the solid relationships they have forged with their customers over the years.
Having recently recruited for this business, I can first-hand say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership roles should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please call Ajay Bhella on 0116 2167000 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role if the Electrical Engineer will be as follows:
- As an Electrical Engineer, you will be involved very heavily in bespoke projects
- Managing up to 5 projects at any one time or 2 large projects ranging in value from £100,000-£200,000 for the smaller systems right up to £1m+ for complex projects
- Responsible for reviewing, digesting and technical translation of customer-specific requirements from contract documentation
- Review engineering drawings, WIMES standard, electrical drawings, schematics and plant diagrams, the scope of work and P&ID (piping & instrumentation diagram)
- In some cases, you will have to review specifications for specific sectors such as O&G where all systems will need to be designed following ATEX standards
- 50% of your time will be spent electrically designing complex and bespoke systems
- The remaining 50% of your time will be spent providing electrical engineering support to the wide team as well as creating datasheets, FDS (functional design specifications), URS (user requirement specifications), control plans, control philosophy and FAT procedures
- A proportion of your time will also be spent hands-on testing electrical systems on the shop floor
- Conduct electrical calculations such as cable sizing, MCB sizing, transformer sizing, power consumption calculations and ATEX loop calculations
- Producing BOM’s and procurement of materials
The ideal Electrical Engineer will have a combination of the following:
- Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, or an Electrical Design Engineer background
- A suitable electrical engineering qualification such as Apprentice, time served Engineer, ONC, HNC or degree level
- Proficient with AutoCAD design software
- Ideal sectors but not limited include Marine, Water, Energy, Food, Beverage, O&G, Renewables, or any other sectors where there is the movement of a liquid or a gas
- Based or commutable to Wigan
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the autonomy to manage projects as you see fit as well as working for a company that is a true “investor in people”.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.