£32,500 - £45,000
Burton on Trent / Swadlincote
Commutable from: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire
My client is offers specialist turnkey solutions for process manufacturing equipment to clients within the FMCG sector. They sell, design, manufacture, project manage and commission large scale equipment for the manufacturing of goods.
They have and continue to work with a mixture of small, medium and large well-known organisations and have forecasted a growth of £5m in turnover in 2021.
Due to a strong project pipeline they are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer who can not only provide Electrical Designs for their clients but also carry out testing and commissioning activities on site.
The role of the Electrical Engineer will include:
- Working closely with the client to create electrical designs from concept
- Be onsite conducting site surveys of existing equipment that requires upgrades or integration with existing equipment
- Around 60% - 70% of the role will be spent on electrical design activities and the rest of the time will be made up of testing and commissioning activities at customer sites
- Creation of PLC I/O lists, hardware layouts, control panel schematics, cable schedules and termination schedules using AutoCAD Electrical
- Procurement and management of control panel manufacture
- Carrying out FAT’s of control panels prior to delivery to site
- Production of RAMS for all electrical works
- Ensure all site documentation is maintained and up to date
The Electrical Engineering will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- A background as an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer or Electrical Project Engineer
- Experienced in electrical design within engineering or manufacturing
- Competent user of AutoCAD Electrical
- A relevant electrical engineering qualification – BTEC, HNC/HND or Degree
- Brilliant training opportunities as well as support with further education
- Matched Pension
- 25 days leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Immediate start
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jack Dunkley at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07814889567, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.