£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Company bonus/annual incentive plan
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as Marine, Water, Energy, Food, Beverage, O&G, Renewables and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVID-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and still in a growth phase.
They are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to take ownership of the electrical aspects for a number of projects at any one time. If you are an Electrical Engineer or Electrically biased Project Engineer from the Oil & Gas, Water, Nuclear, Energy, Chemical or any other Process Engineering sectors please apply or contact me on the details below.
The role of the Electrical Engineer will be as follows:
- Support the sales and application teams with presales enquiries
- Review user requirement specifications, P&ID’s and electrical specifications
- Once the parameters are understood the Electrical Engineer will then support the applications team during the bid phase
- Then the Electrical Engineer will assess all aspects of the delivery (electrical)
- Resource planning with the electrical design team as well as allocating and checking work
- Create various specification documents including procurement, outline of safety critical systems, transformer and control panel specifications, PLC programming support documents etc
- The Electrical Engineer could be involved with between two and four projects at any on time ranging in value between £200k - £2m
- Manage vendor enquiries and create O&M manuals
- Development and debugging of PLC/HMI programs
- Conduct electrical calculations such as power and loading
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as an Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Electrical Project Engineer
- Experience within Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Water, Power, Energy, Food, Pharma, Chemical or Renewables
- Must be able to read and understand a P&ID
- Able to write PLC code or have a strong understanding of PLCs
- Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Willing to learn and keen to absorb new technologies
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jack Dunkley at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07814889567, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.