Electrical Maintenance and Installation Engineer – Swadlincote/Burton
£25 p/h (Umbrella/Ltd) or
£20 p/h PAYE
Monday to Friday days 8-4.30pm and early finish on Friday
You will be responsible for the following:
- Installation and Maintenance of single and 3 phase control systems
- Fault finding via Schematic Drawings
- Testing and certifying new installations
- Maintenance on production machinery
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Experienced in installation and testing
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical systems.
- Electrical qualification
- 18th edition and 2391 inspection and testing cert is desired
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.