Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£41,500 + Paid Overtime
Our client is one of the UK’s leading construction material manufacturers with twenty manufacturing sites around the country. The company turns over in excess of £300 million a year and has a long-standing proven track record as a manufacturer of the highest quality products.
Their site in Ollerton is one of the best performing sites in the whole group with a first class planned maintenance system in place and produces nearly 2 Million products per week with a large engineering maintenance team of 18 at site. They are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to complete the team.
The site has a large range of equipment including kilns, pick and place robotics, drying ovens and a range of different type of conveyor systems. You will be responsible for carrying out all the planned and reactive electrical maintenance work on the machinery at site which will involve:
- Electrical work including fault finding and dealing with issues with electrical components such as relays, inverters, photocells and sensors.
- Replacing motors.
- PLC Fault finding (training can be provided)
- Carrying out planned electrical checks on components on site.
- Working in a team of eight electrical maintenance engineers.
To be successful in your application for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- An engineering apprenticeship.
- A level three (or equivalent) electrical qualification
- Strong electrical fault-finding skills.
- Company Pension
- Continental Shifts
- A top performing site within the group.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.