4 on 4 off (days and nights)
£41,500 + Paid Overtime + pension
Well established as one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of construction materials this business boasts some of the most well-known brands in their sector. Their commitment to continuous improvement and ongoing investment has led to strong organic growth in recent years and minimal disruption despite these unprecedented times. In preparation for increased demand for the second half of the year the business is looking to add an additional Maintenance Engineer to the team
Working on one of the companies best run sites your focus as a Maintenance Engineer will be on PPM’s of all the equipment on site. This will include kilns, pick and place robotics, drying ovens and a range of different types of conveyor systems. You will also be responsible for dealing with breakdowns as they arise, this will include
- Electrical work including fault finding and dealing with issues with electrical components such as relays, inverters, photocells and sensors.
- Replacing motors.
- PLC Fault finding (training can be provided)
- Carrying out planned electrical checks on components on site.
- Working in a team of eight electrical maintenance engineers.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer role will need:
- An electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- And or an electrical qualification to level 3
- Worked as a maintenance engineer in an automated environment
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect full training and on-going skills development, the business actively encourages attainment of extra qualifications. There is also a promote from within policy so there will be scope to progress into people management or into more technical roles
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 7006
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.