Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Salary: - £43,000
Shifts: Panama rotation. 3’S and 2’s. Days, and nights rotation.
We are currently working with the market leaders of building products in the U.K. With 17 manufacturing sites and over 1800 employees, they create vital products enabling the development of thriving communities and infrastructure. They boast job security combined with a high job satisfaction score. As an Electrical Maintenance engineer, you’ll be working within a well-established, skilled, and professional team who pride themselves on their “teamwork makes the dream work” attitude. You can expect bundles of training and future opportunities to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing site. An ideal candidate should be someone looking to further their career within a stable business.
The role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
You will be tasked with the daily electrical maintenance of all plant equipment. This is a 24/7 production operation, so our client needs an engineer who is eager to stuck in and help keep the site at optimal performance.
The day to day will consist of:
- 3 phase equipment.
- Reactive maintenance purely electrical.
- Fault finding with PLCs. (Training provided)
- Various components such as proximity sensors, control panels, inverters, and photocells.
- Fanuc robotics.
- Heat treatment equipment.
The plant has over 170 production staff meaning strong communication skills will be needed. You’ll be expected to fault find on an array of machines whilst demonstrating the ability to work safely. Our client offers an in-depth induction programme complimented by industry leading training.
A successful Electrical Maintenacne Engineer:
A successful application for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity will need strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. Our client is looking for someone who shares their drive for success.
- An Electrical Level 3 or equivalent.
A background in a similar environment would be ideal but not essential.
- 33 days holiday.
- Paid overtime.
- Job security
- Great work to life balance.
- Working in a modern site.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation