Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £32, 500 - £35, 000
Overtime – 1.5 & x2
Location – Pontefract
Shift Pattern – DAYS 6-2/2-10 – keep your weekends and nights to yourself!!
This company are a very well-established and large food manufacturing business who run multiple sites throughout the UK and work with some of the biggest brands in the food industry. They are part of a larger group and offer the perks of a multisite business. They offer the right type of candidate the opportunity to work on many types of new and old machinery and also offer candidates a great route into the highly popular food industry.
This company are growing and expanding at a rapid rate, employing 300 people over various sites and turning over £150 million a year. This company value there staff more than most and will allow you to remain motivated and be the best you can be, providing you with a new exciting challenge every day. They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. They have also invested millions into growing their business and providing the best equipment and products for you to work with, ultimately leading to high job satisfaction and performance.
Your day to day responsibilities as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer will include:
• Working on new and old machinery side by side to keep you interested and feeling challenged.
• You will be working on Improvement and reliability driven projects.
• You will be working on machinery such as ovens, mixing systems, filling lines, conveyors, weighing machinery, metal detectors and packaging.
• Ensure machines don’t break down by following weekly and monthly service schedule.
• Electrical work will include fault finding on 3 phase systems, AC/DC motors, drives, relays and invertors
• Although the company are looking for an electrically biased engineer there will be plenty of mechanical problems to solve on a daily basis.
To be successful in your application for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need:
• Keen and eager to learn and undertake a wide variety of challenges.
• Open to working on all types of machinery, new and old.
• Flexible with working arrangements and willing to lend an extra hand if required (PAID AT A GENEROUS OVERTIME RATE OF COURSE)
• Desires to work alongside a great team and management for the long term with ambitions to stay and develop.
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team effectively and efficiently.
• Likes to work in a fast-paced environment where you are accepting of a new challenge and no 2 days are the same.
• Ideally Apprentice trained and Electrically biased with some mechanical experience and an automated manufacturing background.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
• You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• One of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A huge amount of opportunity for overtime which is paid at great rates and gives you the chance to increase your annual income.
• Many added benefits to the role including a shift allowance, life assurance and a generous pension scheme to suit all.
• 25 PAID HOLIDAYS plus BANK HOLIDAYS off and WEEKENDS and NIGHTS all to yourself!
Please give click apply or email me on email@example.com
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.