Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £40,000
4 Shift Pattern
An Excellent Opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for a successful company specialising in the packaging industry who have a wide range of different clients. They need someone to join their close-knit team and continue the growth within the business. The opportunity is within their site in Oxford and the client is looking for someone with a solid experience within Electrical engineering.
The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great team culture to work within. The client Is offering training to ensure their employees are confident They require a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Fitter Role
Your day to day responsibilities as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Maintenance of any Electrical breakdowns of machinery at site.
- Maintenance on machinery such as – Conveyors, palletisers, Barcode Readers, Weighing machinery
- Replacement of any worn parts like for like and help reduce downtime.
- Ensure machinery is running to highest standards
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Able to work autonomously and independent
- £40,000 Salary
- DIS + Healthcare
- Training opportunities
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (07773 208 421), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///