Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Bury St Edmunds
3 month rolling contract
Double day shift only (6-2 and 2-10)
Experience working in the food industry is a must
You will be responsible for the following:
• You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
• 90 percent will be reactive maintenance and 10percent will be following a PPM schedule.
• You will be working on packaging machines and vacuum forming machines.
The role is electrically biased with some Mechanical maintenance.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Experienced Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Experienced in the food sector
• Ability to fault find and repair on Electrical systems.
The benefits of this position:
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Immediate start.
• The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.