Role – Engineering manager
Salary - £65,000 + £5000 car allowance + Bonus!
Location – UK Wide (Ideal based Midlands)
Shift Pattern – 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
Do you want to work at a state of the art automated logistics site with a huge team of engineers?!
I have an opportunity for a Multi-Site Engineering Manager to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £700million globally. The company deliver customer orders within millions per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, robotics, hanging garments, shuttle system, strapping machines and picking stations to name a few.
My client are growing at a rate of nots with this hire being created to support their current customers and forever growing client base. This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits and fantastic training.
As a Engineering Manager you will be the key point of contact with main customers. You will be responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationship with those customers whilst ensuring the performance of the sites from an operational and financial point of view remain strong. Key duties will involve:
- Regular reviews with customers to ensure SLA’s are being hit at site and to review performance.
- Managing P&L performance for each individual site.
- Managing the Site Managers at each individual site acting as an escalation point when technical issues can become detrimental to the relationship with the customer.
- Producing quotations for customer work.
- Ensuring customers are aware of the full range of services that can be provided (maintenance, service and software support).
- Identifying training and development needs within your team.
To be successful in your application for this Engineering Manager role you will need:
- A background working with PLC controlled machinery.
- A strong leader who can inspire others.
- To have had experience managing an Engineering Budget or P&L account.
As a Engineering Manager, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- Monday to Friday