Role - Engineering Shift Supervisor
Salary - £43-48k
Location – West Yorkshire
Due to rapid growth, my client is looking for an ambitious senior maintenance engineer to join their fully automated state of the art factory in West Yorkshire. They are a leading packaging manufacturer, and with their order books full they now need a hands-on Engineering Supervisor on board to oversee a team of 4 multi skilled engineers and be the go-to engineer on site to attend emergency breakdowns.
Other Responsibilities of the Engineering Shift Supervisor:
- Lead and develop a team of 4 multi skilled engineers
- Report directly into the engineering manager
- Hands on electrical and mechanical maintenance across the department
- Co-ordinate a shift-based maintenance team ensuring the tasks are allocated as required
- Drive health and safety risk assessments accordingly
- Communicate work plans with other departments across the business
- Manage holidays, return to work, sickness and resolve conflicts between team individuals
This role will suit someone who is happy to work, days and nights – so only apply if this suits your work life balance.
Requirements of the Engineering Shift Supervisor:
- NVQ Level 3 or relevant engineering qualification (HNC/HND) – 17th edition
- Has stepped up to lead a team
- Worked within a FMCG environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Happy to work shifts
What’s on offer:
- £43-48k DOE
- Plenty of uncapped overtime
- My client is heavily invested in people development, therefore there is access to various training opportunities
If you are an experienced senior maintenance engineer or shift supervisor, then please send your CV to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.