Maintenance Team Leader
£35,000 -£37,000 + Pension
Are you an experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer from a food or FMCG background?
Do you have experience in a lead role, supervising others?
Do you want to work for a large FMCG manufacturing business?
Then apply now.
Based in West Yorkshire this company is part of a larger group and is a multi-site food manufacturing business. They are market leaders in their field and can offer job security and career progression in these uncertain times
- As an engineering team leader, you will be leading a small team of maintenance engineers as well as providing hands on maintenance on all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful engineering team leader can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for pay rises following successful probation (and no night shifts!)
- Job security of working in the food industry
- Training and development opportunities
You will be an apprentice trained maintenance engineer -(mechanical or electrical) with a good degree of multi-skilling
Ideally you will have food industry experience but if you have worked in a fast paced manufacturing environment, that is still good
Team leader, lead engineer type experience is important – so you must have held a similar role
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.