Title – Facilities Manager
Location – Ireland (Various locations)
Package – £46,000 + 10% bonus + Company car + Company Phone
Hours – Days – Monday to Friday
Flexible Working from home
As a Facilities Manager you will be working for one of the world’s largest parcel delivery business. They have been established well over 100 years with no sign of them slowing down! Through some massive investment across the UK with new sites and cutting-edge machinery they continue to be the market leader in their trade.
My client has over 50 sites while you will look after 18. Due to such a high number of sites you will have endless opportunity to work your way up in the business or sidestep into a different role. This is a career and not just a job!
As a Facilities Manager. .The main purpose of the Facilities Managerr will be to manage the maintenance of the warehouse and office facilities & conveyor systems across 18 Facilities.
- This may include project management of various projects ranging from building & conveyor modifications
- Compliance including carrying out and reporting on preventative maintenance procedures
- Conveyor Reliability
- Maintaining Complete Accurate & Up to date Records
- Selection & Monitoring Performance Of Outside Service Contractors
- Understanding, Implementing & Departmental Procedures
- Responding in a timely fashion to break downs
- Work as a team to achieve reliability and maintenance targets
As a Facilities Manager you will need an:
- Managed multi-site facilities
- Managed budgets
- Worked with outside contractors
- Facilities management background
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.