Field Sales Engineer
Midlands and UK
£30,000 – 35,000 + Company Car + Targeted Commission £15,000 +
I am working exclusively with a distributor of instrumentation who sell into the water treatment, food and beverage, mining and process manufacturing sectors. They distribute leading manufacturers instrumentation products including flow meters, temperature probes, level sensors and hydrostatic sensors.
The company is a tightly knit team of twenty individuals and over the past five years the company have experienced excellent results and the directors now want to take the company through it’s next growth phase by employing a new Field Sales Engineer.
The company offers a really trusting working culture, they do not micro manage and allow people the freedom to structure their own time, they only measure your performance by your sales success!
As a Field Sales Engineer in this role you will be selling a range of instrumentation from main manufacturers. You will be selling both off the shelf products as well as services where there could be the need for product installation or service. Your key duties will be:
- To target companies for new business – the company has over ten years trading history in their database with many contacts to introduce yourself to.
- To network within the industries they are having success and identify who the other companies are in that industry you need to be speaking to.
- To generate 500K of sales in your first year.
- To generate qualified appointments with customers.
- To follow up any generated enquiries with quotes before closing orders.
You will be home based and provided with a company car for the role. The commission scheme for the position is uncapped with the business paying a percentage of sales for every product sold.
To be successful in your application for this Field Sales Engineer role you will need:
- A desire and hunger to carry out new business developments
- Some exposure to selling an engineering or technical type product.
- To enjoy building relationships.
- £30,000 – 35,000
- £15,000 + on target commission.
- Company Pension
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.