Field Service Engineer
South East (M25)
£30,000 – 34,000 + Van + Overtime Paid Door to Door OTE 35-40K
As one of the globes most instantly recognisable brands in the logistics market this business continues to flourish. With sites all over the world, this multibillion-dollar turnover company is having to constantly open new facilities to keep up with demand. As part of their growth strategy for 2020 my client is looking for a Field Service Engineer join the team. In this role you will be covering a range of sites inside the M25 and throughout the South East.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who can offer great working conditions and long-term security.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the planned maintenance and reactive work for the conveyor systems at a range of sites across the South East, your role will involve:
- Carrying out PPMs on the conveyor systems as per the maintenance schedule.
- Reacting to breakdowns at sites and resolving any mechanical or electrical issues with the conveyor systems.
- Mechanical issues include problems with belts, bearings and rollers.
- Electrical work will be fault finding and dealing with common issues such as loose cables, faulty contactors, worn out components, cabling issues.
The successful Field Service Engineer will need:
- An engineering qualification.
- The ability to work with three phase electrical equipment.
- To be happy in a mobile field service role on the road.
- Good mechanical fault finding and problem-solving skills.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be working for a market leading business who are still expanding despite the current economic climate. They can offer fantastic job security, great terms and conditions including overtime paid from door to door and a great working culture.
To be considered either apply online, email email@example.com or call me on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website