The Field Service Engineer role will see you being responsible for carrying out the planned maintenance, breakdown work and installation of the clients equipment. Key responsibilities will be:
• Planned Service Calls – typically 1-2 day jobs carrying out servicing plus any follow up repair work. The electrical and mechanical work will be checking for worn components and replacing where required.
• Reactive breakdown calls – any issues are initially managed to the hotline support team and will be fed to you if they haven’t been resolved remotely.
• Installations – This will entail mounting the machine and wiring the machine up correctly so it can’t communicate with the production line it is integrated into.
• Electrically the role will require you to carry out fault finding, cable installations and component replacement.
• Mechanical work will include basic fabrication (drilling holes) and fitting.
To be successful in your application for this Field Service Engineer position you will need:
• A level 3 or equivalent electrical qualification.
• To be able to fault find electrically.
• To be happy travelling throughout the UK
• Some experience in a field service or maintenance role.
• Company Car/Van
• Paid Overtime at Weekends.
• A manager to work for who has been with the business for over ten years.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website