Health and Safety Assistant
£25, 000 per annum
6 months Temporary to permanent
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working as part of the site HSE department, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the HSE in allowing the company to comply in all health and safety requirements.
- To maintain HSE spreadsheets.
- To support/ensure legal compliance and reporting
- Permits to work issue & control
- Participate in monthly H, S & E Audits.
- Conduct and document risk assessments
- To provide generic administration for the department
My client immediately requires a Mechanical Fitter with experience in the following areas:
- IOSH managing safety or equivalent
- 1 year experience gained in a similar role.
- Understands risk assessments and
- Nebosh (Desirable)
- Rigging license/Competent person inspection qual.
- Organised and able to accurately collate and tore important documents
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders within the business
- Strong Excel and Word skills
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org" or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.