Our client is one of the UK’s leading construction material manufacturers with twenty manufacturing sites around the country. The company turns over in excess of £300 million a year and has a long-standing proven track record as a manufacturer of the highest quality products.
Their site near Ollerton is one of the best performing sites in the whole group and produces nearly two million products per week. Health, Safety and Environmental compliance are paramount to the business and due to a retiree, they are looking to recruit an HSE Coordinator for the site with immediate effect.
As HSE Coordinator for the site you will have responsibility to ensure work is carried out safely, that activities at site are compliant with standard operating procedures across health, safety and environmental processes and develop and improve procedures where required. This will involve:
- Ensuring Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures are compliant with current legislative standards.
- Updating risk assessments and SOPs when there is an update required.
- Daily inspections of site to identify potential hazards and identify any operations not complying with standard operating procedures.
- Incident and Accident investigation and reporting including creating and following up on corrective actions required.
- Ensuring all checks on site are taking place for any operations that fall under ISO 14001.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and environmental culture at site.
- Completing health, safety and environmental audits to ready the site for external auditing.
- Compliance training with staff at site.
- Creating reports for the senior management team.
To be successful in your application for this Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator you will need:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a related role within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- To be a team player.
- Company Pension
- A growing business investing in its future.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our web