Installation and Commissioning Engineer
£35,000 + Expenses + OT – anticipated earnings of approx. £40K
Based around the Derbyshire area with extensive UK and Worldwide travel
A well-established market leader in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke material handling solutions for a global customer base. This company provide full turnkey solutions for their customers using the latest engineering technology.
- Most of your time will be spent on customers sites around the UK and globally to install and commission industrial handling solutions.
- The equipment is electro-mechanical and is PLC controlled
- When you are not on site you will be based in the workshop testing and pre-commissioning machinery ready for site installation
- You will be travelling and working away from home extensively in places like Europe, South Africa and Australia
This role could suit an electrically biased maintenance or service engineer looking for global travel, or an ex-forces electrical engineer looking for their first role in civvy street.
- Electrically biased or multi-skilled engineer
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Industrial machinery background
- Flexible to travel and work away from home extensively
The equipment is state of the art and really interesting to work on
Full product training is provided
No 2 days will be the same and you get to see some amazing sites and deal with different people
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.