Installation & Commissioning Engineer
Circa £36,000 - £38,000 p/a
6 Months Temp to Perm Opportunity
Derby & Regular Overseas Travel (Europe)
Are you an experienced Mechanical Installation & Commissioning Engineer looking to for your next opportunity with an innovative forward-thinking business? My client has developed a unique process to increase the use of sustainable sources of biomass to replace coal and natural gas.
The role of the Mechanical Engineer will include:
- Involved in the installation and Commissioning or Pipework, and Equipment
- Reviewing the P&IDs for the plant
- Inspection of components prior to installation
- Installation of processing and handling equipment
- Oversee suppliers FAT’s and SAT’s
- Overseeing works carried out by sub-contractors onsite
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Mechanically biased Installation and Commissioning Engineer
- Worked with material handling and or processing equipment
- Mechanical or Process Engineering qualification – minimum HNC/HND
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 07827 256611. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation