IT / Business Systems Manager
- £70,000 - £90,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance negotiable £5,000
- 25 days leave + matched 5% pension
- Full medical cover and life cover
Commutable from: Monmouth, Llandog, Walford, Ross-on-Wye, Raglan, Berry Hill, Gloucester, Symonds Yat, Dixton, Clearwell, Coleford, Walford, Lydney, Chepstow, Rockfield area
My client is well established as a major player in the engineering market sector where they design a range of world-class engineered systems. Having successfully recruited for this business for over 3 years and recruited staff from shop-floor to Director level, I can honestly say this is a forward-thinking organisation and a great place to work.
Established for 28 years, this business generates c£60 million annual sales and is bucking the downward trend of the current pandemic. Because of a strategic decision to transfer their current SAP system to SAP Hana, they now need to recruit an experienced IT / Business Systems Manager to support the growth of the company and to technically help them move forwards from an IT/software aspect.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2167002 and from there, I will arrange a time for us to have a confidential call to discuss my client and the role in detail.
The role of the IT / Business Systems Manager will be as follows:
- To manage all business systems/IT related projects and to project manage the transfer of the current SAP system to SAP Hana
- Review the current state of play with all IT platforms and the usage of those systems. Develop a GAP analysis of all IT/business-related systems
- Ensuring the infrastructure to support business systems are in place, up to date, maintained and regularly reviewed
- Strategically develop interrelated roadmaps to move the business forward technologically via 3rd party’s and to support the training and development of all staff
- Ensure the correct software and IT/business systems tools are being used as well as identifying new platforms to improve the business and add value
- 20% of your time will be spent managing the IT Infrastructure Department which is a team of 3
- Control budgets for system-related projects and to project manage the implementation of all systems
- Ensure security of the business via business systems platforms, recognise threats and corrective software measures and to ensure they are in place and robust
- Management of the company’s IT asset register, software and licences. Manage all outsourced IT functions and services and ensure SLA’s are in place and being met
- Strategic development and management of IT and business systems currently installed (not limited to SAP ECC6.0 /SAP Business Objects/ Service Max /Dolphin/Salesforce)
The ideal IT / Business Systems Manager will have the following:
- An experienced IT/Business Systems Manager or related role
- Degree qualified in an IT systems related discipline
- Significant practical experience of ERP systems – particularly SAP
- The ideal candidate will have worked in engineering, manufacturing or automation environment and experienced in integrating business systems
- Practical experience of other relevant business systems – Salesforce CRM, ServiceMax, Intelliquip (Dolphin), etc.
- Organised and analytical approach with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
How to Apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 216 7000 or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialise in technical & engineering positions, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job -
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.