Laboratory Control & Instrumentation Engineer – Nottingham
£40 p/h (LTD/Umb) Outside of IR35
Or £30 p/h PAYE
3 months’ rolling contract
Monday to Friday
You will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out routine maintenance and fault diagnosis/repair of electrical and instrument systems within production manufacturing or packing areas
- Conduct routine maintenance and calibration of some control systems will be part of area of responsibility - control loops, typically involving pressure, weight, level, temperature and flow.
- Fault diagnosis (including root cause analysis) and repair of instrument and electrical systems involving, control loops, PLC, motor control, variable speed drives, pneumatic on/off, control valves and online vision systems.
- To diagnose faults, repair and maintain production control equipment, compromising mini and microcomputer systems, PLC's, peripheral and interface equipment and controlling, recording and indicating instrumentation.
- To assist in the installation and commissioning of new of replacement control systems and equipment.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
• Must have a recognized Engineering qualification.
• Must have worked as a Control and Instrumentation Engineer in the Pharmaceutical or laboratory ideally.
The benefits of this position:
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Immediate start.
• The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation