£45-55k plus £6,000 car allowance, company pension, 25 days holiday + stats
Our client has a rich trading history supplying automation solutions for customers in the automotive, nuclear and FMCG markets. They turnover £30 million, employ 150 staff and have decades of experience in providing bespoke automation for their customers. The systems that the business provide consist of robotics, along with any ancillary equipment required for the application the system will perform.
The company have a growth plan in place, a key part of which is to grow their presence in the automotive market and are looking to recruit a Lead Buyer to work alongside the Sales Manage on the growth of this area of the business.
The Lead Buyer will take a leading role in the development of business within the Automotive/Tier 1 sector where customers are looking to upgrade, replace or add automation to their existing process. You will be the lead on all equipment they require for Robotic Systems. This includes jigs, fixtures, tooling, control systems and conveyors.
Your role will involve:
- Support sales with proposed costs for packaged solutions at point of enquiry. Putting out technical specifications to suppliers to generate prices to ensure the information is available when RFQ’s require responding to
- Tendering and procurement of equipment once the project is won
- Assessing supplier capability (technically and demand) to ensure they can support the project and identify potential issues with lead times on items
- Managing and expediting the supplier during the course of the project – passing this information into the Project Manager
- Auditing and problem solving with suppliers during projects if deadlines for delivery are not being met
- Negotiation with suppliers on prices quoted
To be successful in your application for this Sales Manager role you will need:
- Background in buying/purchasing automation or machinery systems
- Buying/Negotiation/Procurement skills
- £530 Car allowance per month
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Kristi.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.