£35 – 40K
Our Client is a well-known System Integration Specialist for industrial automation systems within the Food/FMCG Sectors and parcel sortation industry, provide the experience and expertise necessary to ensure successful completion of power and lighting installations providing excellent service to clients. They are now seeking an experienced Lead Electrician. The Lead Electrician will have extensive opportunities to grow into more senior positions.
The successful Lead Electrician ackground in Electrical Installation with demonstrable experience as an experienced Installation Electrician and likely Site Supervisor, you will demonstrate broad capabilities in electrical installation, testing, and completion of the associated mandatory documentation as well as strong day to day supervisory skills developed through your time working in a similar industrial sect
The successful Lead Electrician will have a background in electrical engineering with demonstrable experience PLC installation and faulting, electrical installation, testing, documentation, and commissioning.
The Lead Electrician Role.
Leicestershire and various client sites across the East Midlands and UK
- Install, maintain, modify and repair a variety of electrical systems and equipment
- Communicate and adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
- Observe the requirements of any Permit to Work issued by site Duty Holders
- Determine efficient work procedures and techniques
- Engage in the determination of work rotas and assignment of tasks
- Assess tasks for completeness and report any issues or variations
- Complete installation test reports and job documentation
- Ensure all tools and equipment in use is certified and/or calibrated
- Maintain positive relationships with client representatives and other third parties
- Undertake specialist training as required and keep up to date with statutory and legislative requirements
- Demonstrate and apply the principles of continuous improvement to achieve ‘Best Practice’
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent (Required)
- AM2 (Required)
- 18th Edition Update (Required)
- Salary - £35,000 – 40,000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.