Logistics Co-Ordinator – Burton on Trent
£25-£30 per hour
To start immediately!
This large process manufacturer and project management business specialise in large projects across a wide range of markets including the Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage sectors. They are an ever-growing company and have expanded considerably over the last 5 years. Following a project win in Central America, they are now looking to engage with a Logistics Co-Ordinator on a 6-month contract.
The Logistics Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the following:
- As a Logistics Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring components, fabricated parts and completed sections are shipped to the client site (Central America) successfully.
- This will involve being responsible for ensuring all the required documentation is completed and enclosed with the equipment and parts.
- Working from client specifications you will ensure that the relevant documentation is created and correct, making sure all export license and permits have been generated and working with the engineering team guaranteeing all other documentation is completed before you sign of the final pack for shipping.
- Components could include piping, valves, pumps, skids and transport could be road, sea or air freight.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Have experience in international logistics and associated documentation.
- Worked in an export-based environment either within engineering or distribution
- Have experience with sea freight and international transportation.
- Used to working with limited automated systems
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Long term contract
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation