Role – Logistics Administrator/Planner
Salary - £24-26k per annum (DOE)
Location – Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Hours of work – Monday to Thursday 08:30-16:45, Friday 08:30-15:30
Holidays – 25 plus bank holidays
ATA Recruitment are currently recruiting for an additional Logistics Administrator to join a well renowned FMCG manufacturer in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. They are currently going through a rebrand phase and have merged with a global group and a projected to increase their turnover by 50% in the next 2 years. This is an exciting time for an experienced Logistics/supply chain administrator to join this company, there are fantastic opportunities to grow and progress in the supply chain and logistics team as this company is all about people development!
This role will suit someone who is looking to build a career in supply chain, if this is you hit the apply button now!
As a Logistics Administrator you will carry out administration of stock and supplies, while ensuring that all customers receive the highest standard of service.
Other responsibilities of the Logistics Administrator
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing deliveries Both UK and EU import/export
- Liaise with customers, client’s hauliers, suppliers, and customs clearing agents
- Ensure sales are up to date and informed through out
- Prepare shipping documents e.g., commercial invoiced, CMR, picking lists and Haulier information
- Ensure sales are up to date and informed throughout
- Comply with the OTIF KPI
- Support the supply chain team with stock take
Ideal Logistics Administrator
- Microsoft Office literate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Logistics (required)
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and high level of numeracy
- Knowledge around Brexit regulations
- Strong planning and organisational skills
If this sounds like a job for you then hit apply now or email your CV directly to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.