Job Title – Maintenance and Project Engineer
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £35-£42k (plus overtime and excellent bonus structure)
Shift – Days - 40 hour week
Holiday - 33 days holiday entitlement
My Client are looking for an apprentice trained Maintenance and Project Engineer to join their busy production site in West Yorkshire. You will provide breakdown and maintenance cover on a varied range of machinery. They have recently heavily invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment involving high sped production machinery. You will join other multi skilled engineers and work on machinery such as, pick and place robots, power presses, pneumatics and many more.
With a massive manufacturing function this means they have immense opportunity to progress internally if this is something that interests you please apply now!
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for both Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks and reacting to Breakdowns as they arise on a wide range of automated production equipment. Carry out continuous improvement projects and installations of new equipment
To be successful in your application as a Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- HNC Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with strong Mechanical Engineering experience
- BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition (desirable)
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer ideally from an FMCG background
- Continuous improvement and project installation
- Knowledge of PLC (Mitsubishi and Siemens)
- Familiar with inverters and drives
- Able to work autonomously
As the maintenance engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Generous bonus structure
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- Contribution pension
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer and looking for a new challenge then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0113 2437378