Role – Maintenance Engineer (DAYS!!)
Salary - £43,000
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Croydon
Shift Pattern – 8am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
Do you want to work at a state of the art automated logistics site with a huge team of engineers?!
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, strapping machines and picking stations. Their site in Croydon is a new site with a resident engineer on site.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits and fantastic training.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the kit on site.
- Looking for areas of development on the kit.
- Customer facing role, managing spares and working to a budget
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Ability to work on you own and thing outside the box to improve the site.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- Monday to Friday (days)