Maintenance Engineer – Maintenance Engineer
Shifts – Similar Shift Pattern to 4 on 4 off days and nights 7:00am / 7:00pm start
Salary: £45,000 + Overtime and Plenty of training, opportunity to train abroad, Bonus, Onsite Canteen
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Plenty of training and support from a Blue-chip company
- You will be working for an extremely well-established business that is always inventing and refining their technology a lot of the equipment is brand new.
- World Class Manufacturing Facility.
- Career progression if you want it large 50-man engineering team.
An excellent opportunity for one off the UKs largest FMCG companies.
In return you will be part of the leading food manufacturer. Having been established for many years they have a solid base of clients and are now expanding. Working with my client will open many opportunities for progression with large amounts of project work available.
Our client is currently recruiting for an electrical biased maintenance engineers to work in a large industrial automated factory based near Rugby. Our client has been established for over 50 years and are an industry leader in the FMCG sector. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance, attending breakdowns and repairing industrial machinery. The Maintenance engineer needs to come from a manufacturing background.
Our client offers plenty of progression whether that be team leader role or a more technical role. You will also receive training on all OEM equipment.
Maintenance Engineer you will be multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical and responsible for:
• Reactive maintenance (Attend to all breakdowns within all areas of the factory)
• Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
• Experience in the maintenance of complex Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) - Siemens S7, Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
• Experience in process control, to include instrumentation control loops (including PID control).
• Experience in interrogation and fault finding on PLC's (Siemens S7) and process control loops (SCADA PID control).
• Have knowledge and experience in electro-mechanical, PLC's just fault finding to input and output level electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics in order to support the production operators
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
45,O00 salary OTE 50K plus
• Training and development
• Career Progression
• One of the best salaries in the area
• Excellent Holiday package 22 shifts off