Job title – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Leicestershire
Shifts – 4 on 4 off d/n
25 days + bank holidays, health assessments, Life assurance, 1.5 overtime rate.
Are you looking to work for a leading buildings materials manufacturing site within the east midlands?
Do you want to work for a company which is continuously growing?
Are you happy working within a heavy industrial environment?
If you answered yes to the above, I want to hear from you.
As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for ppm and breakdown support for a busy production site that produces their product to sell into the construction market. You will be responsible for maintaining heavy plant machinery, including 3 phase equipment (415v), hydraulic systems, belt conveyors, roller conveyors, robotics, extruders and packaging lines.
You will have the responsibility of keeping breakdown time to a minimum, improving machine efficiency and working in conjunction with the groups LEAN and continuous improvement plans.
Further responsibilities include;
- Compliance and health and safety.
- Critical stock control.
- CI projects
As a maintenance engineer you should have the following:
- Excellent electrical knowledge, ideally from working within an heavy environment.
- Fantastic fault-finding ability, with the ability to fault find to conclusion.
- Recognised electrical qualification (Apprentice trained, Level 3).
- Experience with continuous improvement projects. (desirable)
- A methodical mindset, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
- The ability to work within a proactive nature.
If you are interested in this position or any other maintenance engineer position, please do let me know on 01164027989 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org