Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location - Rugby
Shifts - 3 on 3 off 2on 2 off Days and Nights Panama Shifts. 2 weekends of every month.
Salary - £39,565 plus overtime and training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global business based in Rugby
Our client is a large Distribution business specialising in fast moving goods, they have grown massively in the past ten years and continue to do so as a market leader across Europe.
They are also a 6 Billion turnover business with 20, 000 employees worldwide and over 80 distribution sites globally.
Our client has a very steady team with a manager who has over 20 years FMCG experience. A new head of engineering has recently joined the business and is looking develop and improve the business through its current growth phase.
This FMCG company have invested heavily in a brand-new state of the art manufacturing & automated equipment and are now looking for the right maintenance engineer to join their business and work on this brand-new facility!
Electrical forces candidates will be considered for this role. Electrical forces candidates have joined this business previously and became a success.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Completion of an electrical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Electrical forces candidates will also be considered.
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £39,150 plus with an OTE of 40K.
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.