Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Dartford
Salary – £36,000 + Overtime available
Shifts –3 shift, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
Benefit - Contribution Pension- External/Internal Training (More listed below)
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working for one of the world’s largest parcel delivery business. They have been established well over 100 years with no sign of them slowing down! Through some massive investment across the UK with new sites and cutting-edge machinery they continue to be the market leader in their trade.
My client have a number of sites across the UK with this site being at the full front of automation. Due to such a high number of sites you will have endless opportunity to work your way up in the business or site step in to a different role. This is a career and not just a job!
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working on various cutting-edge machine which include conveyor systems, Sortation equipment, tilt trays and boom unloads which are all full automated. Along with this you will:
- Perform reactive maintenance on both electrical and mechanical components such as sensors, proximities, relay, control panel and bearing, belts, gearboxes, pneumatic systems
- Complete preventive maintenance such general checks, heat/friction tests, electrical testing with a multi meter..
- Day to day management of a team of 2 delegating work load and give PPM Schedules
- Be expected to swap components like for like and stripping a rebuild- Most components are readily available in the store.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will need an:
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Apprentice trained or level 3 qualification
As a Maintenance Engineer you will expect to receive:
- Incredible stability
- Some of the best in-house training in the UK
- Fantastic opportunity to grow a career with one of the biggest house hold names
- Contribution match pension.
Please give click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Adam on 01162167000.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.