£36,000 – OTE 38-40K – 3 Shift System
My client is one of the largest distributors of goods in the world. In the UK alone the business turns over in excess of £700 million and distribute goods across several UK sites.
The business consistently builds for its future and invested over £30 million in a brand-new state of the art site only a few years with brand new materials handling equipment and a site engineering team of six. The Site Manager has been with the business since the site opened and will be an excellent mentor and guide for you when you join the business.
Demand in the business is strong and they currently have a requirement for a Maintenance Engineer within their team who can begin with immediate effect. You will need some form of electrical qualification and to be able to work safely electrically. The role is an urgent requirement so please apply now to be considered.
As a maintenance engineer at the site you will be working a three-shift system of 6am-2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am on weekly rotation. This is a fast-paced environment and in your daily role you will be responsible for:
- PPM activity on all site automation (conveyors, sortation machinery, automatic weighing scales, scanning equipment)
- Carrying out reactive breakdown work when required.
- Electrical fault finding on three phase control circuitry.
- Resolving any mechanical issues with site equipment.
The Site Manager will put together a training matrix to identify the areas you need support and development to help you become more skilled in the role. Initially you will be asked to shadow other members of the maintenance engineering team until you are ready to go onto shift.
For this role I need a maintenance engineer with:
- An electrical qualification.
- Experience in a maintenance engineer role or an ex forces individual looking for an industrial maintenance role.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who wants to have their weekends free – the only weekend work here is if any overtime is required.
- A great team player.
- Someone who wants to learn and develop.
- OTE of 38-40K with overtime.
- A Site Manager who has been with the site since it was set up.
- A fast-paced environment.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0116 216 7004
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our websit