£44,000 – Panama Shifts
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of automation to the logistics industry. They employ over 250 engineers across the UK and globally turnover more than £500 million. The company design, develop, install, service and maintain all of their own automation.
The company operates a huge automated logistics site in Castle Donnington with an on-site team of 30 engineers and are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to complete the team.
We are proud to represent this market leader who are a forward thinking and ambitious business.
The site consists of a large installation of automated conveyor and picking systems. The on-site team of maintenance engineers are split across the panama shifts and you will be responsible for all maintenance related activities for the automation at site.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown work on the equipment at site.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and solving any electrical or mechanical issues identified.
- Carrying out electrical fault finding to diagnose electrical problems.
- Daily reviews and checks on the system when in operation.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the process.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- A level three or equivalent engineering qualification.
- To be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a maintenance engineering role previously.
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills.
- Company Pension.
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 700.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.