Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Dewsbury - £25.00 p/h (LTD/Umb)
2-month contract - (6/2-2/10 Mon-Fri)
This globally recognised business has continued to grow over the last 6 months and demand for their product is higher than ever before. Demand as high as this means that minimising downtime within manufacturing is key to delivering quality produce on time to their clients. As a result, this company are looking to recruit a multi-skilled maintenance engineer that can fault find and repair as well as complete a wide range of planned maintenance projects. If you are a Maintenance Engineer with good electrical and mechanical skills, please apply for this role immediately.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- The role will involve reactive and PPM maintenance.
- You will need to repair machines including vibrator conveyors, ovens, choppers, mixers, x-ray machines, weighing machines, packaging machines.
- The role will have an 50/50 electrical & mechanical split
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Apprentice trained electrically ideally
- Experience on 3 phase, AC/DC drives, instrumentation and control panel fault finding
- Industrial manufacturing or process plant equipment ideally
- Ability to fault find and repair a wide range of electrical and mechanical systems and machines
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Immediate start
- The potential for long term extension
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 07795 452 175. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job. -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.