Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased)
1 Month Contract Minimum
£28 - £30 per hour (Ltd)
Our client is a globally recognised logistics company who are coming up to one of their busiest periods.
They are looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to provide reactive support on the night shifts between now and early Jan 2021.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Able to carry out both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance tasks
- Familiar with a variety of automation equipment including, conveyors, packaging machines and other handling equipment
- Qualified in Electrical engineering
- Can Fault Find on PLC’s, read and understand schematics and use a voltmeter
- Able to react quickly to identified faults to minimize down time
Your day to duties will include:
- Monitoring the systems and checking for any fault reports
- Reacting to breakdowns of sortation equipment and conveyors aiming to get them back up and running ASAP
- Flagging any PLC issues to the equipment manufacturer
- The role will be around a 70% / 30% split between electrical and mechanical
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167007. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website