Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £40,000
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Castle Donington
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday (3 shifts 6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business at a BRAND NEW SITE?!
Do you want to work at a brand new state of the art automated site with a team of engineers?!
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of largest Parcel sortation businesses. The company turns over more than £1billion. They have state of the art machines including, conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robotics etc. This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a talented team to work with. This is a forward-thinking business who continue to grow within the UK and Globally. They offer fantastic opportunity for development and progression however if you are happy to stay on the this will also suit you!
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state of the art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a on-site maintenance engineering team of 12 + engineers.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- £40,000+ Overtime available.